Feeding Friend is a specialised, self-inflating pillow that instantly reduces the strain on your arms, wrists, neck, back and shoulders. It provides flexible comfort to you whilst feeding your baby in a cradling position. Feeding Friend provides you the support you need whilst breast or bottle feeding your baby. Its unique shape suits any parent with the added benefit of being stored away in seconds. Its small & compact size fits under the pram or inside your baby bag but still leaves room for your other necessities. Feeding Friend is an essential part of your new bond with your baby and because it is portable, it allows you to feed your baby in comfort whether you’re catching up with friends at a café or spending time with your family at the Zoo. Comfort you deserve – Everywhere you go!
Features & Benefits
- Self Inflating Valve– Is secure, easy to use & quickly inflates Feeding Friend with ease.
- Storage Bag– Is strong and forms a protective cover around the pillow when not in use. The storage bag also serves the purpose of maintaining a neat & compact size making it ideal to store inside your baby bag, car, cabin luggage or simply under your stroller. Feeding Friend is light weight, easy to clean, durable & ideal for travelling!
- Unique Wedge Shape – We acknowledge every body’s shape and size is different as too, every child is different. The slope of the wedge allows you to feel more comfortable as it provides support when you relax & position your arm at a desired angel. Feeding Friend has a wider range of support at various arm/ wrist heights in comparison to most nursing pillows on the market because it does not restrict the level of support by only having a flat, horizontal surface.
We have kept in mind that the way you cradle a new born may differ to how you would hold/ cradle a 7 month old whilst offering milk/water. Feeding Friend’s unique wedge shape gives the parent/ guardian the flexibility to adjust their arm positioning whilst benefiting from Feeding Friend’s comfort & support. The arm or wrist can be positioned & supported at the top of the wedge for higher support and for reduced height, the arm can be positioned and then supported by Feeding Friend at the lower angel of the wedge.
- Removable Cover– Allows you to maintain hygiene & cleanliness. The cover can be easily removed & it is made from 100% soft Polyester. It Includes an invisible zip & wash & care label. Please ensure you deflate pillow prior to removing cover and follow wash and care instructions
- The PVC of Feeding Friend is in accordance with the EN71 standards
- PVC is not biodegradable. Many inflatable products are made from PVC such as inflatable pool floats, beach balls & neck pillows
- Interior is PVC Foam composite
- Exterior is 100% Polyester
- Please deflate pillow prior to removing cover
- WASH & CARE: Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Hand wash only. Dry flat
- Wipe interior/ PVC down with a damp cloth if required. Ensure PVC is 100% dry before cover is put back on
- Keep away from scissors & sharp objects. Once PVC is torn, pillow will no longer inflate
How to Use
- Open storage bag by loosening drawstring to remove deflated pillow
- Inflate pillow by turning valve in an anti-clockwise direction
- Pillow will start to inflate
- PLEASE NOTE: PVC has certain elasticity & softens with heat. When pillow is deflated/ rolled up, the PVC is creased. After initial inflation, the pillow must stand for a period of time so the PVC can soften, smooth and eliminate creases. If PVC has never been inflated before, it will need this time to expand and take shape. Feeding Friend will quickly inflate thereafter but only after the first initial inflation & deflation. This is due to the nature of PVC. Cold weather can also affect inflation times.
- If preferred, you can smooth the pillow with your hands whilst inflating to encourage pillow to take shape
- Once happy with the desired size of Feeding Friend, tighten the valve by turning it in a clockwise direction
- Relax and rest your arm in a comfortable position and use Feeding Friend to support under your arm and or wrist whilst cradling your baby
- To store, open the valve in an anti-clockwise direction and roll up pillow starting from the tip of the wedge
- Once rolled, tighten the valve so it is closed and secure inside storage bag
- Tighten draw string to prevent expansion and to maintain compact & neat shape of deflated pillow
Feeding Friend is not a toy. Do not leave child unattended. Keep Feeding Friend away from Fire or objects alight (E.g. Cigarettes)