Share the Dignity
For the month of November, we are partnering up with Share the Dignity, an Australian charity bringing dignity to those experiencing homelessness, domestic violence, and period poverty through the distribution of period products.
Feeding Friend & Share the Dignity
- Throughout November, we will donate 10% of every website sale towards creating a Mum & Bub bag as part of Share the Dignity’s charity drive
- By purchasing a Feeding Friend pillow, you will be helping a mother & baby in need
- Donations will be collected at Bunnings stores nationwide between 20th– 29th of November
- We aim to encourage community awareness on this serious issue
- Our goal is to collect 20 care bags as an additional donation within the local community using our social media platform
- Follow our journey through Instagram & Facebook where Amanda will be posting updates
What items are allowed in the Mum & Bub bag?
- Maternity pads, Breast pads, newborn nappies, shampoo & conditioner, toothbrush & toothpaste, roll on deodorant, baby shampoo, disposable nappy bags, baby wipes, dummies, baby wash, nappy rash cream
How can you directly help?
- Donate a care bag of choice from an adult bag, mum & bub bag or teen bag
- Visit www.sharethedignity.org.au for a full list of items to place inside your chosen care bag.